Wow, was it really July 3rd that I last entered anything in here? I guess.
So on my last entry my uncle had just been diagnosed with cancer. I was right to worry about his outcome. He passed away on October 17th (almost a month ago now). What a shock. Three and a half months after being diagnosed he was gone. We got to say goodbye as a family so that was nice.
Here I am...4.5 months after writing that post...still struggling with weight issues. I guess it always takes someone to hit rock bottom to do anything about it. I didn't hit rock bottom. I'm taking an alcoholics anonymous approach to things -- one day at a time. I'm celebrating Day 3! And not worrying about day 4 until it gets here. I have no idea what I'm going to eat tomorrow or what exercise I'm going to do. I really don't care because I have to worry about the here and now. I feel like a big rock has been lifted off my shoulders. Yay!
This time it won't take me 4 months to write again.
L8ER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment