Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Princess

This is my princess.
I'd be lost without her.
She likes anything to do with Disney Princesses. She's starting to like her baby dolls now and wanting a sibling (not right now!). When asked if she'd like a baby brother or sister she says, "Both!" Don't let the cute face fool you though. She has a wicked attitude. Her list of boyfriends is always changing and growing! I definately give the girl credit, she can wrap those boys around her finger. Last but not least, she'll be the only princess playing baseball. It's sad, my 4 (almost) year old daughter throws a ball and I duck!

My mom, dad, my bro & Emily are all leaving me Sunday morning. I'll be alone and hating it. They're driving out to our cabin (which is a 10 hour drive away) to spend a week there. Thursday night (my b-day), I'll come home from work and sleep for a few hours then I'll hit the road and drive all night to be out there with them for a few days (only Friday to Monday). Next year I plan on taking 2 weeks and relaxing out there. This year I don't have the staff to go for a whole week. I'll post pictures, it's absolutely beautiful out there!!

I don't have a whole lot to post about today. It's Friday (even though the date says it's Thursday, I started this post on Thursday and finished it today), I have to work tomorrow. Might go into the city on Sunday to do some shopping...childless! wow!

P.S. - Thanks Brandy for taking this picture!


No comments: