Do I really think that I have a life interesting enough to fill one of these? I guess so.
I own 2 locations of a weight loss company. I struggle with my own weight, I know where my clients are coming from. I also don't want my own daughter to struggle. I'm getting fit in my 20's. I'm starting to add strength training into my cardio routine. I'll start with the ball then gradually introduce free weights. I'd like to get into weight lifting more seriously but it will play games with my weight on the scale. We'll wait.
I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter, Emily. She'll be starting pre-school this fall. I also enrolled her in swimming lessons, not like she really needs it, she's been in swimming pools since she was 4 months old.
Oh yes, did I mention I'm single? ...!! I'd really like to find someone but I'm not about to settle, I could really make someone miserable if I did that. So yes, I have a lame ass profile on singleparentsmingle as well as match (which is getting me nowhere!). I gave up on lavalife. I've considered eharmony but that scares me (maybe I'm really not that serious about finding someone?).
Enough rambling for today...maybe I'll figure out how to post pictures and make this into a huge photo album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment