The long weekend was nice. I suffered from allergies all weekend long. My relatives that we stayed with have animals that I'm allergic to so I spend my time with them sucking on the end of my inhaler (not really but it feels like it). We had a family birthday party for Emily...she's 4!! She was also spoiled everywhere we went. Now that we're back home I'm coughing & hacking as my lungs are trying to repair themselves. Emily has a cold (which I thought in the beginning was allergies) so she's miserable and coughing.
On Sunday Emily's dad phoned my cell. My cousin doesn't have cell reception where she is (in the middle of nowhere) so I missed the call. Also didn't really want to take family time and phone him so he phoned me again today @ 4pm. He asked me where Emily was....duh, at the babysitter's. I don't take my kid to work. He asked me to phone him when I got home. I'll pencil you in. [insert eye rolling here] Why is he so interested in keeping touch with us now? He saw Emily in June and hasn't phoned at all up until last week. Go figure. He has absolutely no right to her since her birth certificate states that there is no father. He'd have to get a court order to get a paternity test, he could then be slapped with some back pay. It would be like shooting himself in the foot. Whatever.
Anyways, I have an appointment coming in 10 mins so I should be prepared for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment