Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Freaking Out

I should never have looked.
I went to mymonthlycycles because I started charting everything a few months ago. Today I'm fertile. Things happened around midnight Saturday night/1am Sunday morning (just over 48 hours ago). Sperm can live inside a woman's body for 72 hours! On Saturday I also experienced PMS-like cramping, was I ovulating then and mymonthlycycles is wrong? Aaaahhh!!
How can I not freak out? I've gotten myself so worried, my bowels are now in overdrive (that's what happens when I'm nervous).
I guess my Valentine's Day of 2007 is going to go something like this..."Happy Valentine's Day, I'm pregnant!" or "Happy Valentine's Day, I'm not pregnant & we are damn lucky!"
When I was pregnant with Emily, I had implantation bleeding around the time my cycle was due (apparently this is rare?) & the ONLY symptom I had before I knew I was pregnant was dizziness.
I have never wanted to see my cycle so bad in my life...come on Feb 2nd!

No comments: