Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nothing Exciting Happening

The last few days haven't been very exciting.
C & I took the kids swimming on Thursday night. That was fun. Emily & I had a great time together in the "big pool". The warm kiddie pool was closed so we had to go in the deep, cold regular swimming pool. We made the best of it!

Yesterday was an awful day. I'm trying to get our (Emily & I) passports done and sent away so we can go on our cruise. It is sooooo frustrating. I was ready to walk into a government building and go ballistic! ha ha. My stress level was through the roof and I was really grumpy. I'm kind of freaking out....even though I don't want to go on the cruise because my family is all going to be there, I'm going to make the best of it. BUT we need our passports in our hands 30 days prior to boarding the boat. TIME IS TICKING! The only comfort I have is that we have to put our date of travel on the application. I hope they see that and put us towards the front of the line. I'm sure everything will work out fine as long as I can find Emily's longform birth certificate (I have to prove that her b.c. states that there is no father) either today or tomorrow...2 days should be plenty of time!

I have been living on gravol the last few days. Late afternoon to early evening it'll hit me like a ton of bricks! I'm not sure whether my body is fighting off a bug or it's....you know. I'm trying not to look into it too much but it's definately something you CAN'T ignore.

I guess I should go back to bed since I have to work today (my day off), but that's what happens when you're the business owner. Oh well, that means I won't have as much work to do on Monday! I can always dream.

ZZZzzzz...

No comments: