It was a great meeting this afternoon!
I have 2 radio announcers who are going participate in our weight loss program. We provide them with a free program & free product and they talk about their success after being on the program for about 4 weeks on the air! They're also giving us really good advertising spots during the week. I'm hoping it'll bring alot of clients in to see us & sign up.
RA had eyes on me during the meeting, it was funny. At one point he was so into staring at me that when his boss asked him a question he had to get him to repeat it because he had toned him out while lookin' at me! Cute! Like I said to a co-worker of mine, I feel all high schoolish (is that a word?) again. It's a good feeling. I think we're going to be hookin' up.
Tomorrow, I'm going to be purchasing a digital camera. After work, we're all going out (RA included if he doesn't already have plans) to give Alyssa a going away party and of course...we'll be drinking! Her last day is tomorrow and she starts her new job at the bank on Monday. I'm actually sad to see her go, she really started to fit in about 2 weeks ago. Everything happens for a reason.
I'm really excited to go out again and bump into RA again! C sent me a text message tonight asking if I wanted to see a movie with him tomorrow night. I told him that we were holding a going away party (thank god I didn't tell him at which bar) and he kind of invited himself. I sooo don't want him to come. I think I'll park my vehicle a few blocks from the bar so he can't find me. Or...I'll invite his ex-wife to come out so C gets stuck with his kid! ha ha. So cruel.
Anyways, I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post on the weekend. Woohoo!
Sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment