What a year 2006 has been!!
I started off the year living common-law, working for other people growing miserable within the office I worked at, watching my little girl grow.
In June I opened my own centre (within the same company). I'll have 2 by April 2007! I work for myself which feels great when I'm working my @$$ off! I finally feel like I'm getting my life on track, business is better than anticipated!
I have goals for 2007!
*As I sit here sipping my Starbucks coffee liqueur (ha!ha!)...I want to lose a few pounds for our cruise through the Caribbean in March as well as Corporate Meeting (which is also in March)!
*I want to start my journey to become a SMBC (single mom by choice) for a second time. Not sure whether I want to do it by donation or by international adoption but it won't be until the fall.
*And my #1 goal for 2007....to buy a house for myself and my daugther! I want us to have our own home again. It's hard on Emily since we've been living with my parents again.
I've given up on my family after my horrible Christmas. In a few weeks I'm going to go and visit my birth-grandma for the first time and open a new chapter in my life. Communication with Emily's dad is still nonexistent (which is probably easier on her). From January 2006 to December 2006 I have definately come a long way in life and I finally feel like I'm going in the right direction. I'm 24...it's about time!
I'm going to ring in the new year with a glass of wine while sitting in the hottub!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! All the best in 2007!
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment