We celebrated our Christmas on Sunday because we fly to Victoria, B.C. tomorrow evening for 7 days! I'll be taking a couple "Santa" presents out to Victoria for my daughter because she thinks Santa won't be able to find her again. She keeps saying she's having another Christmas! ha ha.
My Dad & I really wanted to go to my aunts for Christmas on the coast but because we're going on our cruise in the spring....nobody else wanted to spend the money on plane tickets so grandma & grandpa bought us all tickets to go out there!! Woohoo!! There's 12 of us flying out there tomorrow night. In March there will be 20 of us all going on the cruise too. It's going to be soooo fun!
A client of mine told me this morning that she saw 'C' (my former flame and I swear he's my soul mate -- see Sept 28/06 post "My Past Comes Knockin") in the city and she had mentioned she saw me recently and told him where I work and that she was on the program and he said..."Tell her I say Hi". I asked her if he was single (lame, I know! lol) and she wasn't sure. But I said that he knows where to find me. ha ha. I just can't get that guy out of my head...since 1999 (the first time I laid eyes on him)!!
Now THAT just made my Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment