Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Going Home Tomorrow!

My brother flies out tonight and boy do I wish I could go with him! But we'd have to pay to get my ticket changed to fly out tonight. I'll wait until tomorrow.

I realized last night that I really hate my family. My uncle made me cry last night by telling me that my fear of being on a boat and not on land wasn't valid. Who is he to say that my fear isn't "real"? Fuck you! My grandma also made it be known that I was a shitty parent. Well...I'm not....my daughter is wonderful and has come out quite normal & intelligent. She's just jealous because she raised four children with a husband and they still came out messed up!

I'm debating on maybe going to visit my birth grandma on New Years weekend. Maybe her family isn't as fucked up as this one. No, really, I'd be going to get some closure...not to seek out normal people.

I have to go and give the girls at work a phone call. Want to make sure everything is cool on the home front.

D.D.

No comments: