Yesterday was day 2 of the trade show. I was there from 10am to 5:30pm. My co-worker took over from 5:30pm to 8pm.
When I was leaving, I decided to grab a bag of Cotton Candy for Emily. So, of course, that took me by the RA's booth (he wasn't there), but his new co-worker is not that hard to look at. It felt like his eyes were glued to me as I walked by. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. But I think my heart belongs to RA at this point.
Today will end up being Day 3 of the Trade Show and the last day. Yay!! It only runs from 11am to 4pm and we have until 6pm to get our booth's out of the complex. RA's co-host will be there...she's awesome. I like her. She's also one of our clients. Can't wait to see her today, she's soooooo fun!!
Anyways, I guess I'll go. I think RA had intentions of swinging by our booth today even though he doesn't HAVE to be there.
Have a happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment