Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend

Emily and I had an awesome weekend!

Yesterday we went to Drumheller to the Tyrell Museum to see all the dinosaurs! Emily loved the "underwater room". It was a dark room with a glass floor and it had sea creatures under it. She also loved the glass bubble wall. And the Discovery Room. It was a big room with pipes and lots of balls. You could put these little sponge balls in the pipes and they'd pop out these huge flowers with the help of air!

We then went downtown and climbed the World's Largest Dinsoaur and then got to look out over the town out of the dinosaurs mouth. Very cool. The picture is of Emily sitting on the toe of the World's Largest Dinosaur. I also bought her a few dinosaur souveniors. And I got lots of pictures on my camera.

Today (Sunday) we went to a very special place for ice cream. And because this place was beside a river...we took a walk to the river and threw rocks in. It was fun. Today was really cold and overcast though. I was hoping for another hot day like we had yesterday but no such luck. Oh well. Then we came back home and Emily layed down for a nap. I guess I wore her out this weekend.


I know she was mad at me for spending the whole weekend at the Trade Fair. I figured she'd forgive me for that (even though it was work related). I would like to do something special with her each and every weekend...even if it is just a small little outing. We need that since all we have is eachother.

Sleep tight!

No comments: