RA's co-host (whom I have been walking with twice a week) told me that he told her that he thinks I'm gorgeous. He told her that I have a gorgeous personality and a gorgeous face. Aww. That really made my evening. Sad but true.
In other news....ahhh, wait, there is NO other news. ha ha.
I gave up my 2nd territory for my business. Too many headaches and I want to have another child in a year or two. So when I told Head Office...they asked me if I was interested in another territory and named a town quite close to me. No, I don't want it because I would have to do the groundwork! No no & No! I might consider it if it was already an established centre.
Anyways, I'm going to go....maybe exercise....maybe watch some TV.
Good Evening to all.
P.S. - I added my favorite picture of Emily from our trip to see the Dinosaurs on the weekend. She looks sooo adorable & peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment