Monday, November 03, 2008

Good Morning Monday!

The Halloween candy has been stashed. I'm so sick of it! And my journey to finishing another goal is just beginning.

My weight loss journey. I've done this a million times before & I don't want to "start" this journey again. I've dusted off my G.I. Diet book and I'm a follower. This morning marks my 3rd week of exercising with a friend of mine every morning at 6am. We work out together Monday - Friday and are on our own for Saturday & Sunday. This Saturday I spent some quality time with my treadmill and Sunday I did heavy duty house cleaning, I even broke a sweat!

So this morning I have packed my lunch (and what a good one it is!) and have replaced my morning coffee/cream with Green Tea with a packet of Stevia (it's like Splenda but alot more natural and can be purchased at Health Food Stores). It's been proven that having 3 cups of Green Tea per day will help to boost your metabolism as well as give your system a ton of antioxidants (ya know, our anti-aging friends!).

I cleaned out my closets and organized one. I still have yet to organize the other one but I need to get a few more hangers and stuff before I can do that.

I hope today goes by fast!
I've also got my daily dose of motivation from www.theweighwewere.com

xo

No comments: