Last weekend I did ALOT of cleaning and organizing.
I went through boxes that have been packed for 7 years (from when I lived with my brother) and had other boxes that had been packed for 3 years (from my previous live-in relationship) all of which has been stuffed in a storage locker until my house was built. I have about 5 more boxes to go through but they are small boxes. Thank goodness. Also have to take my hundreds of empty boxes to the recycle center.
I also cleaned and organized Emily's room. Now it's clean and she's proud of it so it has been staying clean. I always tell her that everything needs a home, if it doesn't have a home, throw it out!
This weekend I think I'll tackle the job of insulating the spaces between the joists in the basement. I'm going to use styrofoam insulation though. Never done this before but it can't be THAT hard! Then after I get that done, I'll have to use spray insulation around the pipes and stuff to seal it all up. Will definately have to post pictures of this mess! hahaha. It doesn't need to look beautiful because it'll be covered up eventually! I think I also have a few things that need to be hung on walls (a job I hate).
I also have a Christmas party to attend this Saturday at my friends house. Being the anti-social person I am, I don't want to go but I know I'll have a good time if I do.
I guess I'll have to take a trip to the Hardware store after work!
xo
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your blog is feel good......
Post a Comment