Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Let It Snow...Let It Snow...

I woke up to snow this morning!! I guess that gives me permission to start dragging the Christmas stuff out soon. Looking out my window and seeing a nice blanket of white just makes me feel so warm & cozy. My daughter was unbelievably excited this morning to see the white stuff had come to visit.

So...the other day when I was going through pictures...I found a picture of myself. I couldn't believe I could see my collarbones in the picture (this is a big deal to me for some reason). So that is my new inspirational pic because, I admit, I have put on a few pounds since this picture was taken. I even added "Weight Diary" to my new Palm Pilot to keep track of my weight & added in Christmas Eve as my goal date. This is the picture...



Oh, and Parent/Teacher Interviews are tonight. They're doing something different this year. You get the report card AND the interview at the same time. I think I was more calm about P/T interviews when I was a student than I am now as a parent. Strange!

On that note, I'm off to go fill my time (4 hours to be exact) before I head outta here for home.
xo

No comments: