If every day was Monday, I'd be skinny!!
Who doesn't love to "start again on Monday"? I think my biggest problems are, of course, with my diet...I'm a sugar addict and although I do cook from scratch (thank you, mom!)...sometimes I just find it easier to serve my efforts with a side of pre-packaged crap. I think I need to clean up my eating. I think it'll help my current depression, insomnia, mood swings, bloating and just generally "blah". Baby steps though, I still have some crap that I need to use up...I would totally throw it away or donate it to the food bank but $ is an issue right now.
I don't think my big behind would fit on my bicycle seat anymore so I guess I'll just keep on Turbo Jammin' and walking.
And I NEED to be more accountable to this blog. If I write it, then I admit it. If I don't write it, there's no admitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment