Monday, December 15, 2008

Bailey's & Coffee

...is NEVER good for a diet!! But it was sooooooooo cold this weekend. It was -32 for most of the weekend and it's STILL that cold. Brrr.

Last week was not a good week. I was so not in the diet mood. I didn't do too bad at maintaining my weight (yay!). Friday I avoided the scale. And then threw EVERYTHING out the window for the weekend. I have a goal in mind and my "goal date" for this mini goal is Christmas Eve. I have to get my butt in motion! I'm putting myself on a strict exercise schedule & I'm very thankful that Christmas Eve is only 9 days away! Think I can lose 10.2 pounds in 9 days?? haha. Of course I can since most of that is just water retention anyway! If I wasn't retaining then it would be impossible.

I'm off to get my water in!
xo

No comments: