Wow, look at that ticker!! 5 pounds lost only another 5 pounds before the end of December! Totally attainable! Now I really feel guilty for skipping my workout this morning but I WILL do it tonight. Makes me remember what someone told me, "You will NEVER regret exercising but you WILL regret not exercising!" They were so right.
And last night I fell asleep with Emily at 9pm...I woke up at 11:00pm and realized I didn't do Pilates yet. I got up and promptly went to the living room for a 20 minute session before it got any closer to midnight. I'm so happy I didn't break my streak!
For once, I feel like I have motivation surrounding me. Not only for an event in February where I want to catch the eye of a guy but for my self-esteem and to gain control. Here are a couple sites that have contributed to some of my motivation as well:
ShapeFit Success Stories
The Weigh We Were
Quick & Simple Slim Down Stories
Happy Thursday!
xo
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment