Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm Somebody's Mother?

I'm Somebody's Mother? This is what you ask yourself and begin to realize as the nurse comes to hand you your new little bundle of joy. It's one thing to have to look after yourself but when a little person is depending on YOU, it seems like a big pair of shoes to fill really fast. Chelsea's blog "I'm Somebody's Mother?" is a hilarious look at going from single life....to life with baby. I enjoy reading her spin on motherhood. She has some really cool links attached too.

It's Saturday. That means I don't have to work tomorrow. Woohoo! I have piles of files around me and it looks like such a daunting task. I have a menu plan to tackle as well for a client who just showed her face today after being gone for just over 2 weeks. She asked about her menu plan and I told her that I gave it to another client when in reality....I didn't do it because I didn't think she'd ever be back!! Oh well. I really have to do it this time, I like to feel I'm doing my job well when my clients are successful with their weight loss.

Emily's "donor" (really not a nice title but he doesn't do anything to deserve the title of anything better) phoned me the other night and I told him I'd phone him back when I put Emily to bed. I didn't phone him back because I ended up falling asleep with her. I wish I had one of those guys who wanted to see their child and did so on a regular basis. He's seen her 3 times in her whole life. The last time she saw him she told me she didn't want to see him again. It blew me away. I never have talked bad about him and him & I were nice to eachother when we met up with Emily at the park. Maybe she got a bad vibe from him. I guess I should phone him back to see what he wanted. And I'm only phoning him back because if he ever drags me to court then I would look bad if he said that he tried phoning and I never returned phone calls. ha ha. He'd be dumb to drag my ass to court...I have so much against him.

Anyways, I should go and do my tasks and get this place cleaned up so I don't have to do any of it come Monday morning (who wants to clean first thing on a Monday? not me). Then the rest of the time spent here can be "free" time surfin' the net or whatever I choose to do.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I know I will.
P.S. - 100 days until Christmas!

No comments: