Not much has been happening around here. Same old thing. It was Emily's first day of preschool yesterday. She's a mama's girl, definately. I had to stay with her the whole time which was okay. I think she'll be more comfortable next week. Since I was able to stay with her she did NOT want to go back to the babysitter's house after. I feel bad for having to work so much. By the time she goes to school next year, I'll be able to stay home with her on the days that they have no school due to teacher days or whatever.
Business has been slow this week partly due to weather. It's been raining the whole week (pretty much). It's supposed to be crappy this weekend too. Oh well. I find rainy days to be kind of comforting. The opportunity to make it a tea drinking day (even though most days I don't). I'm hoping that this month picks up, I want to almost double what I did last month and right now....we're on par with last month.
I'm hiring a new girl. She seems really nice, outgoing & used to be a personal trainer. I hope my clients learn valuable information from her personal training experience. Right now, I'm not sure when she'll be starting but soon!! I need a full-time person BAD.
Not much else to say. Only a few more hours left of my day. Then I'll go home and try and get a good workout in tonight after I put Emily to bed. I've been a workout maniac this week. I even notice the difference in my clothes with only one week of hardcore exercise! Woohoo!
Good Nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment