Yesterday I came to work and had to get into a spider killing spree. I don't know what it was...they all procreated while I was gone or something. I think I killed 6 of the little buggers. So this morning...I'm a little paranoid of spiders. I'm okay with spiders as long as they aren't ON me, but I still don't let them live free, they do die if they're around me.
I had an awesome weekend. Didn't really take pictures of where we went...just of mountains. And lots of them!! We stayed at the Radisson Hotel in Canmore. It was nice (lacking warm blankets though). We drank in almost every little pub in Canmore...okay, we didn't but it felt like it. We ended up eating at a little place called the Bears Paw (I think that's what it was called). Pathetic drinks but we had an awesome meal!! Sunday morning we headed to Banff. Visited the Spirit of Christmas. That place is HUGE. And toured the beautiful (& outrageously expensive) town of Banff. We then headed home from Banff towards Jasper and took pictures through the whole trip. It was really nice to just let loose and be tourists.
Apparently I didn't know something about my daughter. At the age of 4, she's a Shakira fan! She was singing one of her songs that came on while we were driving to her dayhome. I was surprised. She can also tell me that it's a Shakira song before any of the singing starts. Crazy! ha ha.
So far we're beating last months sales....as of yesterday we were on par with last month. We still have another 5 business days so we should end up having our best month yet (even though it's only been 3 months since we opened). I'm excited about that!
I have an appointment coming soon. I should go and finish a few files.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment