Friday, September 15, 2006

Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Yes, I woke up this morning to SNOW! It has been raining a good part of the week but this morning was snow. And more snow for the weekend! Some places around here are reporting a full foot of snow. Yikes! I'm definately going to get that fireplace stoked up this weekend. By Monday the snow should be gone and we should have a high of 15. Summer is definately over. But it looks like we might skip fall this year!

So....my part-time person is getting the boot in early October. Thank god for the 3 month probation rule. Since August 14th, she's called in 3 times. And I've walked into the store twice now to see her and her sister chatting it up and doing absolutely nothing. Yikes! I dealt with the whole employee having friends at work thing when I had my coffee shop....that cost me SALES!! I really hope my full-time employee (if she takes the position) doesn't give me any problems.

Oh well...

No comments: