Friday, April 20, 2007

Blasted By My Ex-Boss

Is what I'm waiting for.

One of my employees just called to give me a heads up on what happened about 2 hours ago in their training session. Apparently the trainer had asked everyone around the room what our operating hours are. They're supposed to be... Mon-Fri 9-7pm & Sat 10-4pm OR Sat 9-5. We had ours set to 10-4pm on Saturday & then changed them to 9-1pm because we hardly see anyone anyways. Leah was prepared to answer the question with the 'proper' answer of 10-4pm but, unfortunately, Barb was asked first and answered with the 'improper' answer of 9-1pm & the trainers head spun around 3 times and her eyes popped out. Did I mention that the 'trainer' is my former boss?

So she's either going to write me a nasty e-mail, tell Head Office on me...or both. Or she could say nothing and hope that I rot in hell but I really can't see her keeping her mouth shut. Hmmmm.

I'm going to end this before I get myself into trouble. ha ha!

No comments: