Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pet Food Recall


Was Cally a victim of this? Do they really know how BIG this recall was? Is it a coincidence that she got sick at the same time there was recalled pet food sitting on the shelves of these stores? Unfortunately, we were using a brand that had been recalled. They are claiming that it was only the soft food and not the hard food. I think they're probably wrong. How do they know since most of the tainted stuff has been consumed? Everytime I thought I was nourishing my cat was I really unknowingly killing her? I feel terrible. Since I figured I was 'safe' since it was only supposed to be the wet catfood I've been feeding Sophie (our new little bundle of love) the same brand of cat food. She's been throwing up every now and then. I'm nervous but she's going to the vet on Thursday. Since Sophie is almost identical to Cally I am afraid she'll have the same fate as Cally....it's a crazy fear that I'm trying to talk myself out of. Enough of that, the picture attached is that of our new baby! (To see a picture of Cally you would have to go back to a post from December 2006).

No comments: