My mom is super annoying. She always wants to exercise with me. No! I really would like to say to her that I'm not her friend, I'm her daughter, if she wants to exercise with someone...go find a friend! I like exercising in the morning but not with her! Anyways...
It's snowing. I don't want to live in Alberta anymore! We're expected to get around 50cm of snow. Yes, it's falling super fast but melting as it hits the ground. I just want to cry like a baby!
Now because of the weather work is DEAD today. It should be super busy because I need to make $$ but it's not. I have a consultation at 5pm that I really don't want to do but once again it's the $. I'm just suffering from really bad attitude because the other 2 ladies are away for training and because I fired that other one I'm alone. Next Monday they'll still be gone. Tuesday & Wednesday I'm having someone from Head Office come out. Thursday, I have to come to work because I don't want to leave a person by herself for the day. So that leaves me with possibly taking Friday off. But I won't actually take the whole day off because I have stuff to do so I'll only take 1/2 the day off.
Is it Friday yet?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment