Monday, April 16, 2007

Dark Details

I found something out with a simple google search. That personal trainer that I worked with on the Cruise ship wrote some ship secrets on a message board on the internet. By typing his name into google I stumbled across them. They earn commission as well as the money from tips. Now don't get me wrong, I learned valuable information from him for my health and I think it was worth every penny! But he gave me two options to help me with my weight loss.. a) to do an internal cleanse, b) to do an external cleasen or c) to do both. I fell for it. Leading me to believe that he wasn't going to sell me anything but recommend herbal things for me to purchase once I got home. I chose both and he came back with $1200US in product & services for me. I paid for it and never looked back. He was there to make commission (because I was cheap and never gave him a tip)...he's using that money to go to flight school to serve the South African Army. Pretty sneaky. He also wrote that on one particular cruise he brought in $5000 in 10 days on one cruise. People like to spend money on those ships and I was no exception!

On another note...RA hasn't come in yet to my workplace. He doesn't want to lose weight (he's getting free services & product in return for radio publicity). And he probably doesn't want to come here to face me since I unknowingly (how stupid could I be?) turned him down. Little does he know I want to take him up on his offer! Ahhh!! I hope fate brings him through my front door tomorrow!

I should be doing close out...I want to go home.

No comments: